Saturday, September 5, 2009

dinda ku sayang....

bismillah....

yestrday i went 2 lailatul badr at school...
and after that me, my bro, 2 sis n me dad went ....
what do you call it?....'ngeteh'? at tmn impian emas...

n my bro said tht some id**t called him a coo-coo.
looked at him an swirled their fingers near their ears pointin at my bro!

OMG!!!!! i hate people who do that...(lots had done that to him)

you guys r s*u*id id**ts!!!!!



love u muaz!!!



sblom kursus sarjan...


who's hiding there?


muaz loves you dad!!

so in honour of my funny and annoying brother...
i dedicate this post for you..
i love you muaz!!!
we all love you!!!

ayah sayang
ibu sayang
kak long sayang
kak ngah sayang
kak uda sayang
kak lang sayang
kak deej pon sayang

semua orang sayang muaz!!!

and we will always pray you become a news anchor like in channel news asia!

insya-Allah...

3 comments:

  1. deejah, cpt ah..
    approve invitation kte!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awk....kte x jmpe awk nyer invitation...
    awk add kte nyr gmail ah...
    quirkydee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete